Sunday, October 3, 2010

In Your Arms

Image Credit : EDA Photography



Nothing can comfort
like your embrace.

Your arms around me
Is a place I crave.

Time is stalling
Hearts beat as one.

I feel your soft skin
and love your smell.

You hold me tighter
and I don't want to move

The moment is perfect
because I'm with you.

It stops all crying
It stops all pain.

It creates happiness
with nothing said.

You let go too soon
and I see your face

I'm looking and feeling
what words can't explain.

In your arms forever
I would like to stay.


A Poem by : Francis a.k.a @hipcop

About writer :

Former cop, Loving wife to @andersonrob , 2 awesome boys, mommy blogger, marathon runner USN VET #SOT Cuidado hago tweet mucho !!

1 comments:

Admin said...

It's beautiful Francis.. thanks for Sharing it with us :)

Post a Comment