Saturday, October 16, 2010

Your Rainbow Way

Image Credit : Rainbow Way


 

I’m very happy to tell you that I have just placed my vote,
So this time it’s your turn to be lifted to the sky and float...

To the shiny stars that surround a happy Cloud Nine,
As the adjudicators count your millions of votes as well as mine!


Your idea is deliciously delightful, well thought out and planned,
A way to link the world when it is too big to hold each others’ hand.


Opening your arms to embrace the world to make it a better place,
Clearly emerges as your target as you eloquently make your case.


And it is an idea that I watched and listened to with most intrigue,
Encouraging us to know that improving humanity isn’t so out of our league!


So as your friend, it is with much love that I give you my support,
To make reality a very altruistic and well-meaning thought.

Yet another colourful offering from your beautiful rainbow of every shade,
Surely an imprint as deep and strong as yours on the world will never fade!


(A poem from Melanie Narayanasamy @MelJayNaray for Matthew Fry @lovepeaceunity )

About Writer :
My favourite people / things are Jesus, my family, friends, smiling, laughing and the colour green. Adore 60s Music and like writing poetry too.



0 comments:

Post a Comment