Sunday, October 31, 2010

I Am Not Alone


Image Credit : Anna Theodora



If you want to see my soul where it's at
It's gonna take a key to unlock the door inside of me
Struggle I do with what is called sanity
It's so hard to be me.. Sometimes..




You cannot dream yourself to notice
To feel pain and swallow fear
But can you stay up for the weekend
Till next year

If I see a light flashing
Could this mean that I'm coming home
If I see a man waving
Does this mean that I'm not alone

But I rely on your patience
When I face the unknown
and because of you... I am not alone...


A poem by Anastasia Sefrida a.k.a @tashamiel

About writer :
A father by day, a mother by night. A domestic goddes, a heroine to her love one. She is a superwoman.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the poem Tasha :) it's awesome!!!!

AgnesNovi said...

im so proud of u...like it babe

Admin said...

yay... beautiful poem as beautiful as my super woman :)

mamadimas said...

Thank you, girls. Truly an honor and very much appreciated :) Love you, all *mwah*

PS. Thanks so much Dian and Milana for believing in me :)

Nicky said...

This is a beautiful poem, Tash! Love it :) You rock!

Post a Comment