Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mama's Single Teardrops

Image Credit : Drops


As I look at her so frail and weak,
the words won't come, I cannot speak.
Oh Lord please give us one more day.
but He has come to take her away.

A single tear falls from each eye,
and in my heart I know why.
One was sadness for having to leave,
she knew that we would forever grieve.
The other was joy when she saw His face,
He was taking her to a beautiful place.

My memories of her are precious and sweet,
and someday soon again we will meet.
She would say "don't grieve, I'm happy" and yet....
Mama's single teardrops I shall not forget


A poem by : JK Franklin a.k.a @LUKIKA

About Writer :
Coordinator by profession. Amateur sleuth and curious by nature.

3 comments:

Admin said...

it's sad but beautiful Judy... (((hugs))) - Dii

Unknown said...

Love it :) great job Judy!!!

lalita said...

Good 1 Judy

Post a Comment