Friday, November 12, 2010

A Perfect Love Affair

Image Credit : Love Story



With you it felt right,
I would have taken a flight,
Miles and miles,
Just to see your smiles

We were so in love
Never felt like this before
Every moment spent with you

Etched in my heart to the core

Sam Witwicky's sweet ride is bumble bee,
But your love was the only thing I could see.
My mind was always playing our music blips,
When I kissed your sweet frosting lips.

You wrapped me in your arms
I fell for your charms
You were full of care
Felt like a perfect love affair



But it is only clear as pie,
That I’ve been living in a lie.
The sky is not always blue,
And know that I am not Desmond Tutu.

Somehow, I think I know now.
For a rainbow, there has to be some rain


Things will never be the same again.
This is just a perfect love affair




A collaboration poem between : Nicky Hari a.k.a  @Rocksstar10 & Alex Lee a.k.a @LxLee

About Writers:

Nicky Hari is Music maniac, Teen Blogger, postive thinker, knowledge seeker, go getter, an extraordinary girl with extraordinary dreams. Check out her blog : TheNickyBlog

Alex Lee loves spreading quotes to inspire and motivate. He is an International Marketing Student





6 comments:

Admin said...

Beautiful Collaboration , Thanks Nicky and Alex for that lovely poem :) , xoxo

Blanquis said...

Love how "The Transformers" had a little to do with this poem. Love it!! xoxo

Unknown said...

Awesome, Loved it! I know my sweethearts Rock! :D

2cre8 said...

Such a sweet poem! Congrats on such a wonderful collaboration Nicky and Alex! XO ~K

LXLEE said...

@Dian, thanks to you! :) and also to Nicky.

@Blanquis Haha, thank you hon. It just poofed into my mind xD

@Shilpi Thank you very much BFF (((HUGS)))

@Kathy xoxo thank you Kathy. Big help from Dian and Nicky :D

Nicky said...

Dian : Thanks for the opportunity Di! xo

Blanquis : All thanks to Alex!

Shilpi: Thank you!

Kathy: Aww thank you soo much Kathy! You rock! xoxox

Post a Comment